Highlights from this photo round-up:
A new doll-making obsession, "Where's Anime Traveler" Geocaching Series, a new Designer Crush, Rudolph at the Center for Puppetry Arts, Minecraft Craft, Mask Collaboration at Kitschy Digitals, my ornament collections (& mother-in-law's, too), our Halloween Decor, Classic Horror Movie Inspiration, and more Holiday Printables at Kitschy Digitals.
An amazing vintage boutique in Palm Springs, California, my newly painted vintage china cabinet, an awesome vintage kids book find (cool puppets!), more of our holiday home, a Sandy Hook and NAMI fundraser at Kitschy Digitals (we've made around $500! THANK YOU! proceeds from the Mr. Rogers pattern will be donated indefinitely!), my Happy Mail letter-writing kit for kids printable, and a Super Mario Pixel Party Backdrop DIY.
What to expect this year from this blog?
- More of my favorite local Atlanta spots
- New Kitschy Digitals products (get your craft on!)
- More original DIYs & crafts
- Dolly inspiration (& new doll patterns from me!)
- More stories & photos from our 2013 travels (I have a Palm Springs, California trip in February during Modernism week, planning an NYC trip with my Mother & Sister, a Georgia-to-Pennsylvania roadtrip and International travel this summer, and more!)
- And of course, lots of vintage-inspiration.
One thing you can always count on? Original content. In a sea of inspiration and design blogs that bombard you with product-round-ups and other people's photos & ideas (not that there's anything wrong with that), you can count on original photos (taken by me) and fresh ideas. I do an inspiration post every now and then, but about 95% of the photos I've shown in these year-in-review posts were taken by me.
2012 was an awesome year and I appreciate each and every one of you that stop by! I hope you'll continue to check back here for more fun in 2013.